Mobile Duplex Color Scanner (Docking Station Not Included)
Mobile and desktop flexibility in a compact scanner
The Xerox DocuMate 3115 has all the features you expect in a powerful desktop scanner such as a 20-page automatic document feeder (ADF), 30 images per minute duplex scanning speed, and Visioneer OneTouch with Acuity technology. Then at the push of a button, the DocuMate 3115 ejects from its docking station (not included) to become a full function mobile scanner.
When undocked, the DocuMate 3115 can be powered by a second USB cable instead of an AC adapter, providing a true mobile experience for users on the go. The front feed slot accepts documents from letter/legal/A4 size to photos, receipts and plastic ID cards.
The DocuMate 3115 offers a professional software package that includes Nuance PaperPort and OmniPage Pro for desktop document management and OCR.
Flexibility to Meet the Needs of Any Job
Modern offices are no longer defined by traditional walls and desks, so when your work space is not contained within four walls, you need a scanner with flexibility. Whether scanning contracts, forms, receipts, photos, ID cards, handwritten notes or virtually any document of varying size or complexity, the DocuMate 3115 does its job so you can do yours. It is the perfect companion for anyone in the fields of healthcare, real estate, construction, financial services or insurance.
Documents are most often captured where the user first encounters them. The DocuMate 3115 is well-equipped for use in a wide range of business applications, possessing strong qualities of both mobile and desktop scanners. It is an exceptional value, offering high-speed, ADF document flow, and a productivity software bundle to meet the ever changing of the mobile-minded business user.
Scanning in One Touch
Powered by Visioneer OneTouch® technology, the scanner allows users to scan to the “destination” of their choice by pressing a single button, eliminating multiple steps usually required to save scanned documents in popular file formats. Visioneer OneTouch allows you to scan documents to your choice of 6 preset yet completely user configurable destinations. This enables your documents to be scanned with the correct settings for resolution, color, cropping, file format and then delivered to virtually any application, folder or device – all at the touch of a button.
- Use as a desktop ADF scanner in docking station
- Or take just the USB powered scanner on the road
- Scan up to 30 images per minute in duplex
- Visioneer OneTouch uses front panel buttons to scan to 6 selectable destinations
- ADF holds 20 pages
- Scanner Type: Sheetfed
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, simplex: 15 ppm
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, duplex: 30 ipm
- Scan Method: Fast Sheefted Duplex and Front Sheetfed
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit Color, 8-bit Grayscale, 1-bit Bitonal
- ADF Capacity: 0 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- Maximum Paper Size: 8.5 x 14 in
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Duty Cycle: 500 pages/day
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA
- Supported Operating Systems (OneTouch 4): Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP (SP2), Mac OS X v10.4 or later
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology: Yes
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Dimensions: 11.7" x 3.4" x 2.8" (298 x 86 x 71 mm) (W×D×H)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
Minimum System Requirements
- Pentium IV or equivalent processor
- 1 GB RAM (512 MB for XP)
- Windows® 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- 350 MB available hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive
- USB port
- 1.6 GHz or faster PowerPC G5 or 1.83 GHz or faster Intel Core processor
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Mac OS v10.4, v10.5, or later
- 350 MB available hard-disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- USB port
- DocuMate 3115 Scanner
- Power Supply
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Quick Install Card
- Technical Support Card
- Buttons Label
- DVD-ROM including:
- User’s Manual
- Nuance OmniPage Pro
- Nuance PaperPort
- Nuance PDF Converter
- Visioneer OneTouch with Acuity
- Scanner Drivers (TWAIN, WIA)
Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.
Xerox® and DOCUMATE® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|More ways to buy|
Dealers: Locate a dealer that best meets your needs.|
Leasing Solutions: Available to businesses on orders at least $1,000.
Direct: call for pricing and purchase questions.
Hours: M-F, 7 AM - 4 PM PT