3-Year Advance Exchange Warranty included with purchase of a Xerox DocuMate 5445, 5460, or 4830.
Registration required. Offer valid from April 1st to June 30th, 2014.
Terms & Conditions:
- Scanner must be registered by July 31, 2014 (30 days after promotion period expires) otherwise 3-year warranty promotion will not be honored.
Offer may not be combined with other discounts, special bid pricing or manufacturer promotions without prior approval in writing
- Promotion available in US and Canada
Claim your warranty
- Ultrasonic double feed detection and dog-ear detection
- Instant scan to searchable PDF for easy search and retrieval
- Image Enhancement with Visioneer Acuity
- Feature rich, certified TWAIN driver
- ID card scanning suitable for healthcare & financial services market
- Small footprint for use on crowded desktops
- Scanner Type: Sheetfed
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, simplex: 60 ppm
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, duplex: 120 ipm
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output Bit Depth: 24 bit
- ADF Capacity: 75 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 8.5" x 100" (custom)* in
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 1.9" x 2.8" in
- Paper Thickness/Weight: 5 - 55 lbs.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Duty Cycle: 6000 pages/day
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA, ISIS
- Supported Operating Systems (OneTouch 4): Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP (SP2)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology: Yes
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Power Supply Input Voltage: 110 - 240 V~
- Power Consumption (active): 25 Watt
- Power Consumption (standby): 1 Watt
- Light Source: LED
- Imaging sensor: CIS
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.7 x 8.2 (W×D×H)
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.
Minimum System Requirements
- Pentium IV or equivalent processor
- Supported OS (see specifications)
- 2GB RAM
- 350 MB of available hard disk space
- DVD ROM drive
- USB port
- DocuMate 5460 Scanner
- Quick Installation Guide
- Technical Support Card
- Power Supply
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Software and Drivers DVD
* Maximum page length varies by firmware version and resolution. Find detailed information here.
Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.
Xerox® and DOCUMATE® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|More ways to buy|
Dealers: Locate a dealer that best meets your needs.|
Leasing Solutions: Available to businesses on orders at least $1,000.
Direct: call for pricing and purchase questions.
Hours: M-F, 7 AM - 4 PM PT