The Xerox® DocuMate 3125 is an A4 desktop document scanner with speeds of 25 ppm and 44 ipm (images per minute, duplex) in black and white, grayscale and colour at 200 or 300 dpi. Durability tests support a daily duty cycle of 3,000 pages. The scanner uses a CIS (contact image sensor) and an LED light source for efficient power consumption. The unit offers a 50-sheet (based on 20 lb, 75-80 g/m2 paper) document feeder for document widths up to 8.5” (216 mm). Long capability is supported up 38” (965 mm). The DocuMate 3125 has ultrasonic double feed detection so that stapled or other misfed documents can be sensed before they are crumpled, destroyed or cause a jam.
- Duplex ADF Scanner
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection Sensor
- Straight Paper Path for easy plastic card scanning through ADF
- Capable of scanning ID and business cards up to 0.8 mm thickness
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Weight: 5.1 lbs.
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 50 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): Yes
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, duplex: 44 ipm
- Duty Cycle: 3000 pages/day
- Speed @ 150 dpi, color: 25 ppm simplex / 44 ipm duplex
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 8.5" x 38" in
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 2.9" x 2" in
- Dimensions: 11.20" x 6.5" x 6.7" (W×D×H)
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale
- Light Source: LED
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA, ISIS, DriverPLUS
- Supported Operating Systems (OneTouch 4): Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP (SP2)
- Imaging sensor: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Paper Thickness/Weight: 13 to 32 lbs.
- Power Supply: External
- Power Consumption (active): ≤ 30 Watt
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, simplex: 25 ppm
- Power Supply Input Voltage: 100 - 240 V~
- Power Supply UK/Europe Plugs: Yes
- Power Consumption (standby): < 10 (<5.3 in power-safe mode) Watt
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or equivalent
- Windows® 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- 2 GB RAM
- 350 MB of available hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive
- USB Port
- DocuMate 3125 Scanner
- ADF Pad
- Power Supply with AC Power Cords (US, Europe, UK)
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Poster, Quick Install Card
- Technical Support Card
- DVD-ROM (PC Software):
- User’s Manual
- Visioneer OneTouch
- Visioneer Acuity
- Nuance PaperPort
- Nuance OmniPage Pro
- Scanner Drivers
Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.
Xerox® and DOCUMATE® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|More ways to buy|
Dealers: Locate a dealer that best meets your needs.|
Leasing Solutions: Available to businesses on orders at least $1,000.
Direct: call for pricing and purchase questions.
Hours: M-F, 7 AM - 4 PM PT