Free Scanner With Purchase
Receive a free Visioneer® RoadWarrior® when you
purchase and register select workgroup DocuMate scanners.
Terms & Conditions apply. Find more information here.
The Xerox® DocuMate 3220 is a next generation duplex scanner that combines an A4/US Letter sized flatbed and 50-sheet capacity ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) to create an entry level scanner with all the best features of higher-end products. It can easily support the scanning needs of individuals in small and home offices or workgroups in the corporate world. Installation is as simple as inserting one DVD-ROM disc and connecting the scanner to a host PC via a high-speed USB 2.0 cable.
The Xerox® DocuMate 3220 includes a powerful and robust productivity software bundle that provides all the tools for a document centric professional who needs to better organize, manipulate and communicate paper in their business. Scan checks, documents, business cards, credit cards, photos or thick card stock with one touch simplicity. The Xerox® DocuMate 3220 front panel provides simple single button control for at-device scanning to any of 9 preset and up to 99 completely customizable OneTouch scan profiles.
- Duplex ADF Scanner with Flatbed
- Fastest, most feature rich scanner in its class
- 23 ppm/46 ipm in b/w, 200 dpi mode
- OneTouch scanning with Acuity
- Searchable PDF file creation
- Robust full version software bundle
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 50 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): Yes
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, duplex: 46 ipm
- Duty Cycle: 1500 pages/day
- Speed @ 150 dpi, color: 17 ppm simplex / 34 ipm duplex
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 8.75" x 38" in
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 3.5" x 3.5" in
- Dimensions: 17.9" x 13" x 5.5" (W×D×H)
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale
- Maximum Paper Size: 8.5" x 11.78" flatbed in
- Drivers: PC: TWAIN, WIA Mac: TWAIN, ICA
- Supported Operating Systems (OneTouch 4): Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (SP2)
- Imaging sensor: Dual Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, simplex: 23 ppm
- Minimum Paper Size: .15" x .15" flatbed in
- Power Supply UK/Europe Plugs: Yes
Minimum System RequirementsPC
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or equivalent
- Windows® 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- 1 GB RAM (512 MB for XP)
- 350 MB of available hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive
- USB Port
- 1.83 GHz or faster Intel® Core processor
- Mac OS® X v10.6 to 10.10
- 2GB RAM
- 350 MB available hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive
- USB port
- DocuMate 3220 Scanner
- Power Supply
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Quick Install Card
- Technical Support Card
- DVD-ROM (PC Software):
- User’s Manual
- Visioneer OneTouch with Acuity
- Nuance PaperPort
- Nuance OmniPage Pro
- Scanner Drivers: TWAIN & Microsoft Windows Image Aquisition (WIA)
- CD-ROM (Mac Software):
- ExactScan 2 Lite Capture Application
- NewSoft Presto! PageManager
Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.
Xerox® and DOCUMATE® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|More ways to buy|
Dealers: Locate a dealer that best meets your needs.|
Leasing Solutions: Available to businesses on orders at least $1,000.
Direct: call for pricing and purchase questions.
Hours: M-F, 7 AM - 4 PM PT