Experience the Freedom of True Mobility.
What is Xerox Mobile Scanner? It means easy-to-use technology that is flexibile enough to use anywhere you are, untethered, fully compatible with your world and gear. It means information at your fingertips, integrated devices, small in size, high in performance, all the while being environmentally friendly, affordable and reliable. Until today, scanners have been, at best, portable. They were small and easy to travel with. But now it is time to think about mobility in a whole new way.
Introducing Xerox® Mobile Scanner, the first truly mobile scanner that lets you scan anywhere without a computer, cords or software. You can even scan to your smartphone using the USB cable that came with your phone.
Reliable and easy to use
Xerox® Mobile Scanner is a small color scanner that is powered by a rechargeable battery. No computer or power connection is required to start scanning. Simply turn on the scanner, select one of three file formats (color PDF, black and white PDF or color JPG), and insert your document. Your scanned items are saved to an SD memory card (2GB card included) or a USB flash drive. Alternately, if you attach the scanner to a smartphone, your scans are saved to the phone's internal memory.
Xerox® Mobile Scanner takes only 10 seconds to scan a full page at 300 dpi, and you can scan 300 pages per charge. With Visioneer's AutoLaunch™ technology, scanning begins as soon as documents are inserted into the scanner.
- Scan to SD card or USB Flash Drive (2GB SD card included)
- No computer required to scan!
- Freedom from Cables, Software and Drivers
- Scan at 300 dpi to JPG or PDF format - anywhere!
- 300 dpi simplex scanning in color or black & white
- Your scanned PDF and JPG files can be read by any computer
- Rechargeable battery, scan 300 pages per charge
- AutoLaunch - scanning begins as soon as you insert the page
- Scan photos to SD card and insert in digital photo frame
- Upload photos to iPad™ with Apple® Camera Connection Kit (not included)
- Wireless scanning to your computer or Evernote® with Eye-Fi® card (not included)
We frequently update our drivers for new features and for compatibility with changing operating systems. For optimal performance, we recommend you keep your driver updated by finding the most recent drivers here. We also provide useful user guides and manuals to help you make the most out of your scanning experience.
Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.
Xerox® and DOCUMATE® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.