- Scan to PC, Mac, Android phones and tablets, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and the cloud
- Create JPGs or multi-page PDFs
- Rechargable battery lasts for over 300 scanned pages
Experience the Freedom of True Mobility. Scan without a Computer, Cables or Software!
What is Xerox Mobile Scanner? It means easy-to-use technology that is flexibile enough to use anywhere you are, untethered, fully compatible with your world and gear. It means information at your fingertips, integrated devices, small in size, high in performance, all the while being environmentally friendly, affordable and reliable. Until today, scanners have been, at best, portable. They were small and easy to travel with. But now it is time to think about mobility in a whole new way.
Introducing Xerox® Mobile Scanner, the first truly mobile scanner that lets you scan anywhere without a computer, cords or software. You can even scan to your smartphone using the USB cable that came with your phone.
Reliable and easy to use
Xerox® Mobile Scanner is a small color scanner that is powered by a rechargeable battery. No computer or power connection is required to start scanning. Simply turn on the scanner, select one of three file formats (color PDF, black and white PDF or color JPG), and insert your document. Your scanned items are saved to an SD memory card (2GB card included) or a USB flash drive. Alternately, if you attach the scanner to a smartphone, your scans are saved to the phone's internal memory.
Xerox® Mobile Scanner takes only 10 seconds to scan a full page at 300 dpi, and you can scan 300 pages per charge. With Visioneer's AutoLaunch™ technology, scanning begins as soon as documents are inserted into the scanner.
Optional Wireless Capability
Scanner can also scan your documents and wirelessly transfer the scanned JPG files with an optional Eye-Fi® card (not included) inserted into your scanner. Eye-Fi is an SDHC memory card that has built-in Wi-Fi. It stores the images on your card and uses your wireless network to effortlessly transfer these images to your computer and over 25 online destinations such as Evernote®, Picasa™, Facebook™, Shutterfly®, and MobileMe™. Don't run out of space on your Eye-Fi card with the Endless Memory feature that automatically makes space when your images have been safely delivered. To learn more, go to www.eye.fi.
- Scan to smartphone, SD card or USB Flash Drive (2GB SD card included)
- No computer required to scan!
- Freedom from Cables, Software and Drivers
- Scan at 300 dpi to JPG or PDF format - anywhere!
- 300 dpi simplex scanning in color or black & white
- Your scanned PDF and JPG files can be read by any computer
- Rechargeable battery, scan 300 pages per charge
- AutoLaunch - scanning begins as soon as you insert the page
- Scan to smartphones and mobile devices that support mass storage
- Scan photos to SD card and insert in digital photo frame
- Upload photos to iPad™ with Apple® Camera Connection Kit (not included)
- Wireless scanning to your computer or Evernote® with Eye-Fi® card (not included)
A truly mobile device in every sense of the word, Xerox® Mobile Scanner gives you the power to take the information in your hand, right now, and share it with the world in seconds. The Xerox Mobile Scanner needs no cables or computer to operate. It talks to your PC, Android®, Mac®, iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® touch, or the cloud over Wi-Fi. It lets you send your document anywhere your mobile device will take you and it is as simple as the gesture of handing someone a piece of paper.
Notizie in pillole
- Includes 2 GB SD Card
- No computer or cables required to scan
- 300 pages per battery charge
- Mobile device compatible
Specifiche del prodotto
- Control Method: 2 Buttons
- Dimensioni: 11.5" x 2.75" x 2" mm (width × depth × height)
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Light Source: 3 Color LED
- Risoluzione ottica: 300 dpi
- Profondità di output in bit: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit b&w
- Formato carta massimo: 8.5" x 14" mm
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology: No
- Peso: 0.68 Kg
- Velocità di scansione - A4 (210 × 297): 10 seconds/page
- Imaging sensor: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Consumo di energia (attivo): 2.5 Watt
- Power Supply: External Universal Switching AC Adapter
- Formato carta minimo: 2" x 2" mm
- Power Supply Input Voltage: 100 - 240 V~
- Power Supply Max Output Current: 1 Amp
- Power Supply Output Voltage: 5 V-
- Power Supply UK/Europe Plugs: Sì
- Xerox Mobile Scanner
- 2 GB SD card
- Rechargable battery
- AC adapter
- USB cable
- Carrying case
- DVD-ROM with optional software
- Nuance PaperPort
- PC Connect and Mac Connect scanner utilities
Prezzi, caratteristiche, specifiche, funzionalità, aspetto e disponibilità deiprodotti e servizi Xerox sono soggetti a variazioni senza preavviso.
Xerox® e DocuMate® sono marchi registrati di Xerox Corporation negli Stati Uniti e/o in altri Paesi. Tutti gli altri marchi sono di proprietà dei relativi titolari e vengono riconosciuti come tali nel presente documento