- Weight: 5.1 Kg
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 50 sheets (80 g/m2 paper)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology: Yes
- Duty Cycle: 2500 pages/day
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 114 x 139 mm
- Dimensions: 254 x 330 x 445 mm (W×D×H)
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 216 x 356 mm
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit colour, 8-bit greyscale
- Scan Method: Fast Single Pass
- Drivers: TWAIN, Certified ISIS
- Supported Operating Systems (OneTouch 4): Windows XP(SP2), 2000(SP4), Me, 98SE, Vista (beta driver only)
- Power Supply UK/Europe Plugs: No
- Power Consumption (active): 30 Watt
- Speed @ 200dpi, b&w, simplex: 20 ppm
The Xerox DocuMate 520 Scanner is a compact and effective hi-speed scanner perfect for workgroups and other decentralized scanning applications. By eliminating seldom used options such as duplex capability and a SCSI interface, Xerox offers this model at a price that enables businesses to achieve high levels of productivity by distributing fast cost-effective scanners throughout the organization.
The DocuMate 520 has a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder that scans 20 pages per minute. It features 600x1200 dpi optical resolution, 48-bit color, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface and scans everything from photos up to legal-sized documents. It also features one of the smallest footprints available of any business-oriented flatbed scanner on the market.
To keep any scanner operating properly, certain maintenance should be performed at different stages in the life of the product. Please contact us for more information on where to purchase parts and accessories for your scanner.
We frequently update our drivers for new features and for compatibility with changing operating systems. For optimal performance, we recommend you keep your driver updated by finding the most recent drivers here. We also provide useful user guides and manuals to help you make the most out of your scanning experience.
DocuMate 520 System Requirements
Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.
Xerox® and DOCUMATE® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.