Backfile Conversion Reduces Binders Full of Backups
A Massachusetts public school district’s business office was bogged down in paper. Not only do they process massive amounts of paperwork, but they also make a backup of each piece for yearly audits. Our client used to make paper copies for backups, which left them swimming in up to 85 three-ring binders each fiscal year—not to mention the hundreds of binders from prior years.
Now the 12-member team uses Xerox® DocuMate® departmental scanners to streamline processes for billing, invoicing, contracts—and digital backups. With Visioneer OneTouch software, they can automatically route scanned documents to the right file folder, and just as easily retrieve electronic files. Now they are well on their way to going as paperless as possible.
Check out these results, and read the case study for more:
• Eliminating binders full of paper
• Up and running within two hours of scanner/software installation
• Easy to search for, locate and share digital files
• Better document security
• Simple for non-tech-savvy team to use with very little training
• Size-wise, easily replaced three-hole-punches atop desks
See how Xerox© Departmental Scanners can help you handle incoming customer paper, at high speeds and with great image quality.