- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Simplex or Duplex: Simplex (one side scanning)
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 50 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): Yes
- Duty Cycle: 2500 pages/day
- Speed @ 150 dpi, color: 15 ppm
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 8.5" x 14" in
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 4.5" x 5.5" in
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 13" x 7" (W×D×H)
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale
- Scan Method: Fast Simplex ADF
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA
- Supported Operating Systems (OneTouch 4): Windows 7, Vista, XP (SP2)
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, simplex: 15 ppm
- Power Supply UK/Europe Plugs: Yes
What’s in the box
- DocuMate 515 Scanner
- Power Supply
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Quick Install Card
- Technical Support Card
- DVD-ROM including:
- User's Guide
- Nuance PaperPort
- Nuance OmniPage Pro
- Visioneer OneTouch with OP-SDK for sPDF capability
- Twain and WIA drivers
Our multi-faceted support offerings are designed to meet your needs. Offerings include our Classic extended warranty, Executive warranty and Executive Plus On-Site warranty. We also offer certification to qualified resellers through our Helpdesk Certification program. Visit Warranty Programs to learn more about the many options available to you.
To keep any scanner operating properly, certain maintenance should be performed at different stages in the life of the product. Our Customer Service Department is here to help if you have questions. If you know already know what you are looking for, you can find the parts, accessories, and replacement DVDs right here.
We frequently update our drivers for new features and for compatibility with changing operating systems. For optimal performance, we recommend you keep your driver updated by finding the most recent drivers here. We also provide useful user guides and manuals to help you make the most out of your scanning experience.
DocuMate 515 System Requirements
Prices, features, specifications, capabilities, appearance and availability of Xerox products and services are subject to change without notice.
Xerox® and DOCUMATE® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.